Administrative tasks are one of the most difficult tasks to handle. Whether you are a small business owner or a proud CEO to big companies, then you would know that getting stuck with admin work sucks.
In this article we talk about the benefits of an executive virtual assistant to your executive team.
Reasons Why You Need Virtual Assistants:
- Reduced Costs: With a virtual assistant, you no longer have to worry about training them as the companies they are under has already provided the training necessary. The only thing you need to do is instruct them on the task they need to accomplish.
- Better use of employees: Administrative tasks take up a lot of time, and if they’re assigned to executive employees, then they may not be able to maximize their time. With a virtual assistant, you free up your executive team’s time to do things that are in line with their expertise.
- More time-efficient: Administrative tasks seem never ending, and are always exhausting. A virtual assistant will know how to organize the tasks so that they can manage their time more efficiently. Their training allows them to multi-task so they can finish your task with time to spare.
- They charge less: With virtual assistants, you only have to pay for the hours they spent working on your tasks, should you hire them again, that’s the only time you pay more. It’s convenient for your account because you pay them based on the work they accomplished.
- No need for extra space: If you’re just starting out and don’t have a lot of room for more employees, then outsourcing a virtual assistant would be perfect for you. They can work remotely from their home base and still get everything to you by the time you need it.
- Provides motivation for other employees: When you hire a virtual assistant, you allow your other employees to finish their tasks by the time it’s needed. This also gives your employees less hassling tasks to worry about and they can spend more time resting and less stressed.
- More time to yourself: A virtual assistant is a new gear to help the whole company move smoothly. Since virtual assistants are trained to work with a lot of tasks, they also know how to best go about the task without wasting too much time on it. This gives you time to focus on what you need to accomplish, and gives you more time to rest and recuperate.
If you’re a CEO who feels like you’ve wasted too many resources on admin work, then you should consider the benefits of a virtual assistant to your executive team.Read More →
When we cater a party, we want our guests to have the best possible time at the party. Ordering food is just one of the aspects of a party. Many other important activities must take place to have the kind of party you’re friend will remember a long time.
Cleaning the outside of your house is one very important activity that you cannot forget. Pressure washing is a great way to help make an outdoor cleaning even easier. Our friends at O’Fallon Pressure Washing Pros have shared some helpful thoughts on the benefits of pressure washing activities.
Planning a big outdoor party with friends or family is exciting, and most hosts want their guests to feel an at-home level of comfort. In order to achieve this, hosts usually spend the day prior to the party cleaning.
If you’re having the party outdoors, a majority of the cleaning you’ll be doing will likely be moving the lawn, trimming any weeds, spraying for insects, wiping down outdoor furniture and hosing off the patio, but did you know that pressure washing can make some of these tasks easier?
By pressure washing, the end result will look like you actually made an impression in your cleanings, and the like-new outdoor area of yours is certain to leave an impression on your guests.
Here’s some items and areas in your backyards and front yards that can help make your home the spring, summer and even fall hotspot for social gatherings within your friendship circle:
- Some types of outdoor furniture
Imagine your guests arriving at your outdoor party. While many don’t pay mind to the smallest detail, a professional power washing type of cleanliness is hard to miss.
Seeing a driveway that is clear of oil stains and other debris, a walkway that appears as if it was just poured and a front porch or deck that seems newly constructed is a welcoming experience as friends and family await entrance to your home.
If you’re having guests let themselves in the back gate, there are many types of fences where pressure washing can bring them back to life by removing dirt, mold, mildew, insects and other debris. Bricks, concrete, tile and some types of wood are all prime candidates for a good pressure wash.
Want to go the extra mile for yourself, family and friends? Schedule a siding and roof power wash. This not only helps extend the cleanliness levels of your home’s exterior, it can also boost property values.
Social Hour and Dinner
As your guests enjoy an outdoor utopia, complete with hor d’oeuvres, stereo music or a live band, drinks and laughs, imagine their surprise to see your backyard deck and patio appearing as if it must have just been stained, or painted, or remodeled, or… seriously, how does it look that good?!
Keep your guests guessing and let your power washed outdoor living space be the talk of the night. Help your party attendees feel comfortable to sit and eat in freshly cleaned lawn chairs, umbrella tables, benches and more. Also, treat them with a feast fresh off your newly power washed barbecue grill.
Pressure washing is hands down the best chemicals-free way to promote curb appeal and ensure a lasting, extremely noticeable cleanliness in areas you plan on serving food in, sitting and living in.
No one wants to enjoy a grilled steak by some cobwebs under the table, bird droppings around their feet and dirt buildup in every visible nook and cranny. Restore the beauty of your home’s exterior with a pressure wash; it’s the safest, fastest, most effective way to do it!
Pressure washing is best when performed in the summer when the sun shines the most. Be sure to remove any outdoor decorations or furniture that is not to be power washed to avoid damages. It is best to schedule a power washing roughly three to four days prior to the party in order to allow enough time for the area to dry completely. It’s worth the wait!Read More →