With the new season coming up, you can anticipate the increase of parties. Whether it’s a birthday party or even a random get together, you should make sure you get to cleaning before getting the gang together. In this article, we talk about why you should hire a carpet cleaning company to clean your carpets before hosting a party.
Importance of Clean Carpets in your Party:
- Old stains leave strange odors: If you’re holding a party and you don’t clean out old stains, you can expect weird odors seeping out from your carpet. This can be off-putting, which is why you should take it upon yourself to spot clean your carpet before the party.
- Dirty Carpets tend to be sticky: This tends to happen when you don’t clean out stains immediately. Just vacuuming the carpet is not enough because vacuums don’t suck out sticky stains. Make sure to soak sticky areas in carpet cleaning solutions and rinse them out with cold water.
- Stepping on carpets with crumbs is uncomfortable: You should be vacuuming your carpet at least once a week, especially if you tend to eat around it. Crumbs that are sat on or even stepped on with bare feet is quite uncomfortable. Make sure you pass your vacuum cleaner on the carpet at least twice when you get to vacuuming it.
- People will sit on your carpet: If you’re hosting a movie marathon, then it’s more important to keep your carpet clean before you invite some friends over. You have to remember that the floor is more comfortable to sit on when you’re having a lot of people over for a marathon. The last thing you would want is for them to touch something sticky.
- Pet stains are unappetizing: If you have people over and they see strange pet stains, they might not feel comfortable because of the smell and generally how it looks. Of course, your guests will be polite enough not to comment on it, but you should make sure you get rid of any stains on your carpet before you host a party.
Hosting a party is so much fun, but the prep for it can be so stressful. Before you make up your guest list or even plan the party, you should make sure every part of your house is clean. The carpet is just one of the things that you should prioritize in cleaning.
You may wonder why we’re talking about your carpet, but this is an alternative place for your guests to sit when you have them over. This is why you should clean your carpets before hosting a party. We hope you consider these tips.Read More →
Administrative tasks are one of the most difficult tasks to handle. Whether you are a small business owner or a proud CEO to big companies, then you would know that getting stuck with admin work sucks.
In this article we talk about the benefits of an executive virtual assistant to your executive team.
Reasons Why You Need Virtual Assistants:
- Reduced Costs: With a virtual assistant, you no longer have to worry about training them as the companies they are under has already provided the training necessary. The only thing you need to do is instruct them on the task they need to accomplish.
- Better use of employees: Administrative tasks take up a lot of time, and if they’re assigned to executive employees, then they may not be able to maximize their time. With a virtual assistant, you free up your executive team’s time to do things that are in line with their expertise.
- More time-efficient: Administrative tasks seem never ending, and are always exhausting. A virtual assistant will know how to organize the tasks so that they can manage their time more efficiently. Their training allows them to multi-task so they can finish your task with time to spare.
- They charge less: With virtual assistants, you only have to pay for the hours they spent working on your tasks, should you hire them again, that’s the only time you pay more. It’s convenient for your account because you pay them based on the work they accomplished.
- No need for extra space: If you’re just starting out and don’t have a lot of room for more employees, then outsourcing a virtual assistant would be perfect for you. They can work remotely from their home base and still get everything to you by the time you need it.
- Provides motivation for other employees: When you hire a virtual assistant, you allow your other employees to finish their tasks by the time it’s needed. This also gives your employees less hassling tasks to worry about and they can spend more time resting and less stressed.
- More time to yourself: A virtual assistant is a new gear to help the whole company move smoothly. Since virtual assistants are trained to work with a lot of tasks, they also know how to best go about the task without wasting too much time on it. This gives you time to focus on what you need to accomplish, and gives you more time to rest and recuperate.
If you’re a CEO who feels like you’ve wasted too many resources on admin work, then you should consider the benefits of a virtual assistant to your executive team.Read More →